The Combat Ranger combines ample storage and more of your favorite features to make it our best premium bag yet. Some of the Ranger's characteristics that you love also highlight the Combat Ranger - main compartment that holds 18+ discs, large top compartment for extra layers or discs, and a 32 oz water bottle holder. Alongside these, we've improved some features, like a slightly larger "on-deck" putter pouch for ease of access, a larger accessories pocket to accommodate larger cell phones, and more padded carrying straps. The Combat Ranger also boasts new features to the Ranger body style, like a bladder compartment for hydration or easy putter access and a firm molded back panel for even better ventilation on hot days. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty, the Combat Ranger is the most comfortable luxury disc golf bag we've ever produced, and it's built to stand the test of time!
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Removable lightweight disc divider located inside main disc compartment
- Velcro tabs keep the opening flap clear of discs for easy access.
- Large top compartment for towels etc… (can be used for putters/discs as well)
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for a more secure storage solution
- Top water bladder pocket for additional hydration or putter storage
- Wider "On-Deck" putter pocket holds 2 putters for quick and easy access
- Engineered with a low center of gravity to keep your bag upright
- Collapsible stool holster also functions as an optional 2nd water bottle holder
- Exterior water bottle holder
- Exterior towel clip
- Two wide external accessory pockets for sunglasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.
- Designated bag tag attachment loop
- Firm molded back panel minimizes contact points and allows for cross ventilation
- Oversized reinforced haul handle for ease of operation
- Padded carrying straps with chest strap clip
- Stretch mesh exterior pocket for scorecard, pencils, mini disc marker, etc.
- Water-resistant bottom material with reinforced feet to keep your bag off the ground
- Rigid construction
Weight - 5 pounds
Dimensions - 10" L x 13" W x 19" H
NOTE: This item is drop shipped. Discs, water bottle, and marker in picture above are not included with the Combat Ranger Backpack.